Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Essential Oil Plunge

I made the plunge and purchased the Young Living Premium Starter Kit. 



I have been holding off getting into essential oils for a long time. Sure, I have dabbled in them here or there, but the starter kit is a commitment! I have to say, that a little over two weeks into trying to utilize the kit and I am still confused as to how to use the oils. I want to use them for anything and everything, but I just don't know what oils to use and how to use them! Why does the kit not come with a detailed guide!!

I have combined Frankincense and Purification with a carrier oil and applied it to my pimples (why an almost 29 year old still has acne I do not know!) at night before bed. After only a few days I have noticed a difference!! I have tried diffusing Thieves when both Landon and I were sick with a cold, and have also diffused the allergy trio (Lavender, Peppermint, and Lemon) but I have not yet noticed a substantial difference.

I can't shake the feeling that I am just not using the oils correctly. For all you oil lovers out there, I would love to hear how you use your oils and what made you fall in love with them!!!

1 comment:

  1. How interesting! I've never heard of this. Sorry I don't have any advice on this - but I'll stay tuned to what you figure out, let me know if it works. I'm a vitamin girl myself - that's my homeopathic approach, lol.
    Girl you are not alone with still getting pimples, I'm sure I'll have BOTH pimples and wrinkles to deal with soon enough, ew! I need to fill you in on the latest thing I've done for my acne which has worked amazing.

    ReplyDelete